A little luxury in the heart of Glasgow
Welcome to the website for the Holiday Inn Glasgow Theatreland where you can book directly with us, find up to date information on the best available rates for our rooms, and find out about the latest packages and special offers.
If you're looking for somewhere to stay in the heart of Glasgow's bustling and eclectic theatre district then look no further. With the highest levels of customer service and friendliness you expect from a Holiday Inn with a touch of glamour and boutique styling, you get the best of both worlds.
The hotel boasts a range of room types to suit all requirements and budgets including family rooms and suites. We also have a stunning AA Rosette restaurant on site where you can enjoy modern French cuisine with a Scottish twist.
At a glance
- PRIME GLASGOW CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- 113 EXCELLENTLY APPOINTED GUESTROOMS
- FREE WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS
- AA ROSETTE WINNING BRASSERIE
- MEETINGS & EVENTS ROOMS FOR UP TO 110 GUESTS
- EARN IHG REWARDS POINTS IF BOOKED DIRECT
- DISCOUNTED CAR PARKING AVAILABLE AT CONCERT SQUARE CAR PARK LOCATED DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE HOTEL - £7 FOR 24 HOURS OR £3 OVERNIGHT (6PM - 8AM)
- LOCATED JUST A FEW MINUTES WALK FROM BUCHANAN BUS STATION, QUEEN STREET TRAIN STATION AND GLASGOW CALEDONIAN UNIVERSITY
Glasgow is to host the European Championships in 2018.
2nd - 12th August 2018.
With the Holiday Inn being located in the theatreland district of Glasgow, we are very privileged to have lots of amazing shows, performances and pantomimes happening on our door step.
The Kings Theatre, Glasgow, is located just a short walk away from the hotel and this year’s spectacular pantomime is Aladdin.
TRNSMT is a Scottish rock and indie music festival on Glasgow Green.
After a thrilling debut in 2017 that saw sets from Radiohead and Kasabian, the festival has announced it will expand to two weekends in 2018.